How to Remove Tub Stopper? Easier than You Think!
Eagle Mountain Products exclusively carries the Watco line of quality drain products that are designed for ease of installation and years of trouble-free operation. Instead of living with a broken or unsightly stopper, take few minutes to watch our How to Remove Bathtub Stopper video to learn how easy it is to do. Then start looking for a shiny new replacement from our large selection of tub stoppers.
A Step-by-step Guide for How to Remove Tub Stopper
With a couple of common household tools and a few minutes of your time you can remove an old broken stopper after watching our simple instructions on how to remove a tub stopper.
The quickest way to install a new bathtub stopper is with a Universal Nufit®.
- It does not require removing the old drain and can be done in a matter of minutes.
- You choose between one of our two most popular configurations – the Universal NuFit® Push Pull® or a Foot Actuated model.
- Install it easily with the silicone adhesive that is supplied or buy one with the combo pin adapter for strainer bodies with cross-threads.
- Available in a choice of five easy to care for finishes.
- Can be used on a strainer body flange that is up to 2 7/8” in diameter.
- Watch our video to see how it is done!
Your satisfaction is extremely important to us so please call Customer Service at 1-800-308-0864, Monday - Friday from 6:30 AM - 4:00 PM MST or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have. Orders will be shipped within 1-2 business days. Express orders are sent out the same day if placed Monday through Thursday before 2:00 PM MST.
Eagle Mountain Products is the authorized online retailer for Watco Manufacturing, and as such, we sell the full line of quality bathtub drain products that offer years of low maintenance and trouble-free operation. Our website has all you need to install a new stopper along with a video on “how to remove tub stopper”.