A Frost Free Sillcock: Good Way to Protect Your Home from Burst Pipes
No one wants to experience burst pipes from an outside water supply that is not equipped to handle freezing conditions. In most cases, water damage from a ruptured pipe is not even discovered until after thawing occurs. Eagle Mountain is confident you will be satisfied with the protection a Woodford frost free sillcock (faucet) or frost free hydrant provides as long as you have a pressure relief valve for those times you inadvertently leave the hose connected to the faucet.
Don't Let Winter Weather Burst Your Bubble!
The frost free Model 19 is intended for irrigation purposes and designed for year-round residential use regardless of outside temperature. This product contains an integral backflow protection device which protects up to 125 psi of backpressure and therefore does not require an add-on vacuum breaker.
- • Prevent Bursting Sillcock Tube with a Pressure Relief Valve (PRV)
• Anti-siphon protection
• EPDM rubber packing helps prevent leaking behind the packing nut
• Stainless-steel seat to help prevent wire draw
• Full-circle operating threads on the valve body and retainer for a secure fit
• Powder-coated die-cast aluminum oval handle for strength
• Standard O size seat washer
• Adjustable polycarbonate wall flange
• No-lead solder
• Brass construction
• Repair parts readily available
• Made in USA
Pressure Relief Valve (PRV). Will fit Woodford
Models 14, 16, 17, 19, 22 and V22.
Woodford Model 19 (General) Installation.
This install video can also be used for the
Model 14 and Model 17 installation.
Woodford Frost Free Sillcock is Designed for All Year Round Use
A Woodford frost free sillcock or faucet is intended for use even during freezing conditions. We design our frost free faucets to stand up to sub-zero temperatures as long as they have been installed properly. That is why we commit so many resources to instructing our customers on just how to do that. Along with step-by-step instructional videos, we provide detailed descriptions and specifications on each of our faucets and hydrants when needed.
Eagle Mountain sells the same products plumbers use. Explore our comprehensive online store to see all we offer. Here are a few examples:
- • Detailed instructions on how to install a faucet.
- • Explanation of how a frost free sillcock (faucet) works.
- • Step-by-steps video on repairing a leaky or broken sillcock.
- • Troubleshooting & Maintenance Sheets as well as Tech-Notes on all of our products.
- • A large inventory of outdoor faucet parts to assist in repairing or replacing an outdoor
water supply. We even carry parts for all obsolete Woodford products.
Be sure and take a look at another popular choice: The frost free Woodford Model 17 faucet.
Your satisfaction is important to us so please call Customer Service at 1-800-308-0864, Monday - Friday from 6:30AM - 4:00PM MST or email email@example.com with any questions you may have.
Eagle Mountain’s YouTube Video Library has simple, concise demonstrations on how to replace or repair a leaky outside faucet with one of our durable, quality products. Purchase with confidence a Woodford frost free sillcock.