The Woodford Model Y2 is an automatic draining, backflow protected, frost proof Yard Hydrant designed for filling field spray equipment, cleaning tools, lawn and garden care, watering livestock -immediate water flow even in sub-zero temperatures. The Woodford Y2 has a 1 1/4 inch (1-5/16 inch O.D.) Galvanized Steel Pipe Casing. The Y2 Includes an ASSE 1052 Nidel Model 50HF High-Flow Double-Check Backflow Preventer.
BURY DEPTH + 36.50 inches above ground = Total length of the hydrant
Y34-1 = 1 FOOT BURY = 48.50 inches total
Y34-2 = 2 FOOT BURY = 60.50 inches total
Y34-3 = 3 FOOT BURY = 72.50 inches total
Y34-4 = 4 FOOT BURY = 84.50 inches total
Y34-5 = 5 FOOT BURY = 96.50 inches total
Y34-6 = 6 FOOT BURY = 108.50 inches total
• 1 inch N.P.T.
• Made in the USA!
• Immediate-flowing even in sub-zero conditions.
• Adjustable linkage provides easy and positive adjustment of the lever lock tension.
• Rod guide eliminates side pull on the rod, reduces wear on packing, packing nut and brass stem internal parts.
• Flow finder and lock automatically sets the same flow each time or can be locked against accidental opening.
• One-piece variable-flow plunger and the large cusion type seal for long life, assuring shut-off, even if foreign particles are present in water line.
• Long-life graphite packing.
• Durable hot-dipped galvanized pipe casing and operating pipe stem.
• Repairs can be made from the head of the hydrant. No need to tear out the hydrant from the ground.
• Automatically drains when shut-off.