Model 17 Outdoor Wall Faucet
The freezeless Woodford Model 17 is designed and intended for year-round residential irrigation purposes regardless of outside temperature. This faucet will not rupture from freezing when the valve is shut off and the hose is removed. The Model 17 contains an integral backflow protection device which protects up to 125 psi of backpressure and therefore does not require and add-on vacuum breaker.
The Close Coupled Model 17CC, with standard C inlet, is designed for use in non-freeze areas and fits within 2” x 4” stud wall. (Optional CP or PX inlets are available but will not fit within 2” x 4” wall.)
Model 17 features include:
- Anti-siphon protection
- Integral backflow device protects up to 125 psi of backpressure,
eliminating the need for an add-on vacuum breaker
- Faucet will not rupture from freezing when the valve is shut off
and the hose is removed (hose sold separately)
- EPDM rubber packing helps prevent leaking behind the packing nut
- Stainless-steel seat to help prevent wire draw
- Full-circle operating threads on the valve body and retainer
for a secure fit
- Powder-coated die-cast aluminum Round handle for strength
- Standard O size seat washer
- Adjustable polycarbonate wall flange
- No-lead solder
- Brass construction
- Repair parts readily available
- Made in USA
The Model 19 outdoor wall faucet Installation can be used as a guide
to install a Woodford Model 17.
Hole in the wall?
Whether updating an old faucet with a new Woodford freezeless faucet or improving an existing installation, the new RK-OSF Over Sized Flange can cover a larger hole due to previous installation plus secure the faucet to a solid surface. The RK-OSF can be attached to any new or existing Woodford Model 14, 16, 17, 19 & 101 wall flange. Outer holes are spaced a full 3 1/2" apart for better mounting screw contact in masonry or siding.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)